|ID||Trans - fer city||Type of trans - port||Num - b er of trans - fer||Travel time||Price||Details (St.P.-TRE)||Details (TRE-St.P.)|
|1||Direct||Bus||0||9 h + transfer to home||2000 р||SPb - TMP||TMP - SPb|
|2||Helsinki||Buses||1||9 h 15 min + change||from 800 RUB + 10 EUR||SPb - Hel - TMP||TMP - Hel - SPb|
|3||Lahti||Train + Bus||1||5 h + change||from 40 to 100 EUR||SPb - Lah - TMP||TMP - Lah - SPb|
|4||Lahti||Trains||2||4 h 40 min + change||from 50 to 100 EUR||SPb - Lah - TMP||TMP - Lah - SPb|
|5||Tikkurila||Trains||1||4 h 30 min + change||from 60 to 110 EUR||SPb - Tik - TMP||TMP - Tik - SPb|
|6||Helsinki||Trains||1||5 h + change||from 60 to 110 EUR||SPb - Hel - TMP||TMP - Hel - SPb|
|7||Airport Vantaa||Bus + Regional train + Train||2||9 h + change||from 800 RUB + 10 EUR||SPb - Hel - TMP||TMP - Hel - SPb|
|8||Direct||Car||0||7 h||Calcu - late your fuel consum - tion||SPb - TMP||TMP - SPb|
|9||Helsinki||Train + Bus||1||5 ч 45 min + change||from 50 EUR||Helsinki||Helsinki|
|10||Helsinki||Bus + Train||1||9 h 15 min + change||from 800 RUB + 10 EUR||Helsinki||Helsinki|
|11||Hitch - hiking||TMP - SPb||TMP - SPb|
1) You can take
St. Petersburg - Lahti, Lahti - Riihimaki, Riihimaki - Tampere, busstop to Hervanta is
across the road, busnumbers 3 and 13, busstop Hervantakeskus is close to the DUO moll
- This method seems most fast and comfortable to me, but you need to change transport several times.
- The Cheapest price is for the morning Allergo 6:40 am, it is about 55-60 euros
2) You can take a door-to-door transfer from address in St. Petersburg to address in Tampere. Copy
«Трансфер из СПб в Тампере»
Open the yandex.ru website
and pase it there.
The price is 2000 RUB. They can ask you to pay 50 EUR, but usually it is cheaper to pay in RUB.
The worst thing in transfer is time that can or can not be lost during the process of gathering all passengers. Sometimes it takes more than two hours before you can leave St. Petersburg. So the road can take 8 - 12 hours.
- The best thing is that you do not need to change transport. When I need to take heavy lagguage I use door-to-door transfer.
There are various ways to travel to Tampere via Helsinki. I will review some options to reach Helsinki from St. P.
3) На Allegro train around 39 EUR in the morninig
4) Semi-regular bus, РТЦ or any other, they start from Ploshad' Vosstania (Площадь восстания) metro station near "Bookvoed" shop (Буквоед) and stop near the railway station. There can be some additional time-consuming stops especially close to Helsinki, but compared to transfer you loose less time.
The advantage of this method is its price 800 RUB in the night.
5) If you need to go to Helsinki in the daytime you can take Lux Express, there is a coffee machine, toilet and movies in the bus, and it is most comfortable among all busses mentioned here. It travels according to timetable, usually does not wait long on the border. Normal price is around 1800 RUB but there are some tickets for 900 RUB. I recommend to open PINS account, it will give you some discount.
Previously I was using 4) and 7). The bus is in Helsinki at 6 AM. Now I prefer 5) and 7)
By shuttle bus to Tampere, from the address to the address
In yandex.ru you can type
Трансфер из СПб в Тампере
And find yourself a minibus.
The issue price is 2000 rubles. Can offer to pay in euros, for example, 50 euros, but this is not profitable.
The main drawback of the transfer is the time spent on collecting and delivering passengers to addresses, it can take a total of hours 5 and even more, i.е. a transfer Tampere - Petersburg from 12 hours is quite real, say, through Vsevolozhsk or Lomonosov.
Good point is that there are no additional transfers and consequently, no need to carry your luggage.
In the opposite direction, the transfer from address to address is ordered in the same way. In Yandex you can type
Трансфер из Тампере в СПб
Keep in mind that carriers are often tied to aircraft flights, so
there is no point in negotiation about the time.
They can agree with your terms but at the end arrive at the time they originally specified.
For example if you were first told that they will arrive at 20 00 but you prefer to go at 18 00 and ask them to pick you up earlier they can agree, but with a high probability they will not.
The worst thing that sometimes happens during such transfers is when the driver is waiting for a flight to arrive to Helsinki airport.
You will be told that someone is late from the plane, and will have to wait up to couple of hours.
But usually this does not happen, and whole trip take about 9-10 hours. Our fastest trip was 7 hours, longest 12 hours.
2) There are two options to get to Helsinki: cheaper
RTC и другие небольшие перевозчики
Luxexpress is much more comfortable, it has wi-fi, a vending machine with hot drinks and a toilet.
It travels to Helsinki in about 7 hours and can stop at the gas station Teboil (washer) and in Kotka. It is advisable to buy tickets online, as usually there are not many empty seats.
It costs a little more expensive and lands only in the center of Helsinki at the Kamppi bus station and also does not call in Duty Free, therefore, you need to choose based on your preferences and schedule.
Small carriers can take you to an address in Helsinki or Vanta and drop off along the way, say in Porvoo or Kotka.
From Helsinki, Luxexpress picks up only at Kamppi and travels to St. Petersburg around the time the metro opens.
Smaller buses can pick you up
at the airport or on the road if they are comfortable and go to the Uprising with a stop at the Black River (Chyornaya Rechka - Чёрная речка) and sometimes somewhere else.
to Lahti (from 30 euros). In Lahti, the new bus station directly
adjacent to the railway.
We leave and take the bus to Tampere. If you buy in advance on
you can meet the 5.5 euros.
If you want to drive fast and not too expensive - then this is the best option. But this option does not work with evening allegro, because so late buses from Lahti to Tampere do not travel.
From Tampere to Petersburg, everything was about the same as in the opposite direction, I did not see any pitfalls.
Allegro train to Lahti (from 30 euros), from Lahti to Riihimäki (from 6.8 euros),
from Riihimäki to Tampere (from 16.6 euros). There is a bus stop near the station
We pass directly, we cross the road.
If you need, for example, to Hervanta, then we take the bus number 3, 6 or 20. The center of Hervanta is the Hervantakeskus stop next to the shopping center
- This method is good if you want to get there quickly, but there are no cheap bus tickets from Lahti to Tampere. Allows a little bit save in comparison with the option through Tikkurila, but you need to do an extra transplant.
- The price of the issue, if you go to the morning Allegro at 6:40, is about 55-60 euros.
5)This method I would describe as "expensive and cheerful." You can get there very quickly, in theory, faster than 5 hours and you need to do just one change. All tickets can be bought at vr.fi . The only caveat - in the summer the last allegro comes too late and on you can’t catch the transfer.
Из Тампере также просто покупаем билеты на vr.fi
6) Take a train for about 5 hours plus change. Take the train directly via Helsinki does not make much sense, because faster transfer to Tikkuril or you can choose a more difficult route through Lahti.
Аналогично и из Тампере ехать на поезде через Хельсинки обычно смысла нет.
Можно выйти в Тиккуриле и сэкономить пару десятков минут.
7) Покупаем билет в amgtravel
до Аэропорта Вантаа. И билет из Vantaa в Tampere на сайте
В аэропорту следуя указателям спускаемся к поездам. Это квазикольцевая ветка электричек в Хельсинки-Ванте
Ехать нужно до остановки Kivisto. Это меньше 10 минут. Выйти, дойти до остановки Keimolanportti которая возле заправки-закусочной и ждать onnibus.
|Get into the Onnibus which is on Tampere - Helskinki route. You can do it e.g. in Hervanta near DUO|
|Leave the bus at Keimola-Vantaa station.|
|You are at Keimola around 20:00. Follow the direction pointed by the green arrow.|
|Go downstairs to a tunnel and turn left.|
|Walk approximately 250 meters to the Kivisto railway station.|
|Here is a photo of the tunnel (picture captured at 21.10.2016)|
|When you see this stairs go upstrairs (follow the green arrows). The blue arrow is pointing to the Kivisto railway station.|
|Enter the station and go downstairs to the trains.|
|If you were entering the station same way I did then you need the left track. Anyway, it is better to doublecheck it. You need the train to the airport (Lentoasema) which leaves at 20:10|
|If you are late for this train you can take the next one at 20:25 and still be in time It is a ring road but it will take much more time to reach the airport in opposite direction.|
|Go to the airport (Lentoasema) station - it is the second stop and it takes approximately 10 minutes to be there.|
Find the Т2 terminal of Vantaa airport
Go upstairs, and follow the guidlines.
|Go up to the second flour.|
|Exit the terminal and go to the bus. It leaves approximately at 20:40 but you can call the driver assistant to specify you situation if you are bit late.|
|You can arrive to St. Petersburg Vosstaniya Square at 03:30.
Route takes about 9 hours and looks like this
It is a relatively comples way to travel to St. Petersburg for experienced travelers. This method allows to save one hour.
8) Здесь всё просто - физически ближе ехать через Лахти, и дорога там более красивая, но она двухполосная и ограничения по
скорости ниже, поэтому многие ездят через Хельсинки, объезжая город по кольцевой.
9) Довольно необычная комбинация, которой я пользовался всего один раз, когда ехал летом на вечернем Аллегро и вынужден был
ждать ночной автобус до Тампере. Не рекомендую повторять без крайней необходимости.
10) Способ хорош если ехать на ночной маршрутке и попасть на акцию "поезд до Тампере за 10 евро". Часто бывает так, что поезд
отправлятся раньше чем автобусы. В обратную сторону делал так только один раз, когда проспал onnibus из Тампере в Хельсинки.
11) Ищем из вконтакте. Я не то чтобы советую, но когда жил в Лаппеенранте часто пользовался.
Группа vk.com "Финляндия на выходные"
After route expansion
You can apply an alternative method of travel to St. Petersburg.
On the onnibus to Helsinki, from there on the onnibus to Lappeenranta and from Lappeenranta, for example on the way to Petersburg. If you buy tickets in advance, then the road from Tampere to Lappeenranta will cost about 12 euros and about 7 hours on the road. Those. option is not bad and very budget.
14 Other buses:
Onniexpress Does not have many routes.
It used to be very expensive, it’s better to take it by train, but now there are stocks, then the price is no worse than onnibas. But in general, all Finnish carriers whom I know have already connected to
|Helsinki - St. Petersburg||Tampere - St. Petersburg|
|Tampere - Helsinki Airport (Vantaa)||Rauma-Olkiluoto bus|
|Finnish Language (mostly in Russian)||Devices you may need|
|Finnish Holidays||Easter in Finland|